Transport and Access
- The Gran Via Convention Centre features a multipurpose modular space with a capacity of 5.6000 delegates.
- Covering a surface area of 14.00 m2, it can be used either as a single space or divided up into 3, 6, 12 or 20 rooms by movable wall panels; making it possible to hold events ranging from 100 to 5.000 delegates.
- Supervised parking, VIP rooms, press rooms, a businsscentre and broadband connections in every meeting room.
- Other services such as information and registration desks, cloakroom, multipurpose outdoor green zone or a full restaurant service are also available
HOW TO GET THER
BY PLANE:Barcelona airport: El Prat has two terminals, T1 and T2, in which around 100 companies operate.
Direct access from the airport:
- By road: 12 kilometres away (C-31)
- Metro: Line L9 Sud ("Fira" and "Europa/Fira" stations)
- Bus: TMB Line 46 ("Pl. Europa" stop)
BY ROAD:The Gran Via venue is located in a new business development area, connected to the main motorways and roads to Barcelona:
AP-7, AP-2, A-2, C-16, C-58, C-31, C-32, C-33
Consult route on Google Maps
TMB Line: L9 Sud ("Fira" and "Europa/Fira stations)
From Plaza Espanya
Line 8 (pink) FGC, to Europa/Fira.
TMB Lines: H12 and 79
Ferrocarrils Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC)
Lines S8, S33, R6, R5, S4 ("Europa/Fira" station)
"Barcelona-Sants" station, 4 km from the venue, is connected to a complete regional, national and international rail network.
Barcelona has 10,500 taxis.
NOTE: The Expoquimia organization offers visitors and exhibitors a free shuttle service connecting the FGC stop Plaza Europa with fairgrounds (Hall 8 included) from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm.